Sample Submission to NQAC
Presenters: Larissa Handford & Rachel Spearry
This course is designed to help participants successfully follow the sample submission process when sending to NQAC Dublin. In this course participants will be provided detailed instructions on each step of the sample submission process as well as guidance to help prevent any delays from occurring during the submission process.
Associates involved in the sample submission process to NQAC Dublin
- How to set up an NQAC Customer ID Number (account).
- Determining what type of sample submission best represents your testing needs.
- Completing the Analysis Request Form for both microbiology and chemistry sample submissions.
- Acquire a better understanding of the shipping process and how to avoid common submission deviations.
- Learn how to submit temperature sensitive samples.
- Good practices for making testing updates, checking for results, and resolving deviation issues.
Thursday December 6, 2018 / 1:00pm EST
Thursday December 20, 2018 / 1:00 pm EST
(Course will be 1 hr.)