Upcoming Webinar – Pathogen Monitoring Program
June 27th, 2019 – 1:00pm EST
Presenter: Andrea Chmelar and Brei Clifford
A Food Safety Recall can have a major impact on consumer trust and is one of the biggest threats to a company’s profitability. With millions of pounds of food being recalled yearly due to microbiological contaminants, a robust Pathogen Monitoring Program is imperative for a food manufacturer’s success in the marketplace. In this course, participants will receive a general overview of these practices including explanations of hygienic design and layout, priority zoning, how to choose productive sample sites and frequency, and when to use qualitative vs. quantitative microbiological testing.
Course Length: 1 hour
- Factory Hygienists and Quality Specialists or Technicians who organize or perform environmental monitoring tasks within a manufacturing facility
- Learn about hygienic zoning/layout and possibilities for cross-contamination
- Understand and identify the different sampling priority levels within a zone
- What to look for when choosing sampling sites and frequency
- When to use qualitative vs. quantitative microbiological testing
Quarter 2 Customer Day – June 25th
Quarter 2 Customer Day will take place on Tuesday, June 25th! We still have open spots available and would like to invite all who are interested to visit our laboratory in Dublin, Ohio.
During this visit you will:
- Experience the “Life of a Sample” with a tour of our facility and laboratories
- Learn more about Foreign Body Investigations and how NQAC Dublin can assist in a crisis situation
- Be among the first introduced to the new Nutritional Facts Panel program going live in July
- Have an opportunity to provide direct feedback
What you need to know about your visit:
- Each session will accommodate 15 attendees, so sign up today to secure your spot!
- Lunch will be provided on-site
- Travel and lodging will not be provided
To sign up, please completed click the button below! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!