AOAC 2019 Annual Meeting
NQAC Dublin looks forward to attending the AOAC Annual Meeting again this year September 8-11th in Denver, Colorado. The meeting offers the opportunity to attend scientific sessions, roundtables, workshops and poster presentations as well as the opportunity to meet and discuss current scientific topics with top scientists from around the globe.
If you would like an opportunity to meet with us to chat, please set up a time with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
August Customer Day – August 27th
Our next Customer Day will take place on Tuesday, August 27th! We still have open spots available and would like to invite all who are interested to visit our laboratory in Dublin, Ohio.
During this visit you will:
- Experience the “Life of a Sample” with a tour of our facility and laboratories
- Learn more about Environmental Sampling and Pathogen Monitoring
- Have an opportunity to provide direct feedback
What you need to know about your visit:
- Each session will accommodate 15 attendees, so sign up today to secure your spot!
- Lunch will be provided on-site
- Travel and lodging will not be provided
To sign up, please completed click the button below! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com!
Upcoming Webinar – Essentials of Allergen Management
August 28th, 2019 – 11:00am EST
Presenter: Heather Rice
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) of 2011 introduced allergen management requirements for food and beverage manufacturers. The objective of this webinar is to provide an overview of these requirements, outline some essentials for a risk-based approach to allergens management, provide an overview of allergen validation & verification, and discuss how NQAC allergen testing can support an effective allergen management plan.
Course Length: 1 hour
- Food and beverage manufacturers interested in creating or updating an allergen management plan
- Knowledge of essentials to include in a risk-based allergen management plan
- Understanding of the difference between allergen validation vs. verification
- Knowledge of Allergen testing offered at NQAC Dublin & how this supports allergen management