We invite you to our upcoming webinars.
Our webinars provide opportunities to stay informed of the ever changing requirements and regulations that your business may experience. The most current webinar courses are below, but we are always working on ways to provide new and improved topics of interest. Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us and let us know what topics you would like us to consider for our next webinar series.
Attendees should register at least 7 days in advance. This will allow instructors to send out webinar invitations and relevant course materials as applicable when the course date approaches.
Current Courses Offered
Packaging Migrants – Risks, Mitigation and Analyses
Instructor: David Kneller
Food packaging has been around for millennia. The ability to be able to transport and store food has facilitated so much in the way of human development. Recently though, some issues have come up in the way of packaging migrants, contaminants that can leech or offset from packaging into food. In addition, these contaminants can come from unexpected sources like the processing of the food at the factory or even the farm where it is sourced. This webinar will explore some of the risks associated with different packaging materials and provide some example practices to mitigate contamination.
Session 1: March 17th, 2020 – 1:00 PM EST
Course Length: 1 hour
- Food and beverage manufacturers interested in best practices for food packaging.
- Share some of the risks associated with different packaging materials
- Go over some example techniques and practices used to mitigate contaminant migration, such as through analysis
- Understand the various tools and techniques for packaging analyses
Environmental Monitoring – Sample Collection and Handling
Instructor: Lauren Cairns
Environmental monitoring is an important element of any pathogen monitoring program. Proper sample collection and handling is critical to assure the reliability of the data used to monitor the health of your manufacturing environment. This webinar will review various tools and techniques for sampling your environment along with selection of the best tool/technique for various applications.
Session 1: March 19th, 2020 – 9:00 AM EST
Course Length: 1 hour
- Food and beverage manufacturers interested in best practices for environmental sample collection and handling.
- Understand the various tools for environmental monitoring
- Understand which tools work best for various scenarios
- Understand how storage conditions and tool selected can influence results